Join Shinzen Young's monthly Home Practice Program weekend retreats and meditate with people from around the world via conference call.
- Easy access to quality facilitators, instruction, and support.
- Improved regularity of practice increases the likelihood of exponential growth.
- Home delivery enables extended retreat time without travel expense.
- Variety of offerings fosters broad and deep psycho-spiritual transformation.
How it works:
Each retreat weekend typically includes:
- Five independent programs offered during each practice weekend.
- Each program is organized around one or a combination of focus techniques.
- Special themes are offered regularly, such as managing physical discomfort, etc.
- Each month will include 1 or 2 programs that require no previous experience whatsoever.
Each 4-hour program typically includes periods of:
- Instruction and guided practice.
- Group Q & A / Discussion.
- Self practice.