Types of Programs
- Typically assumes no prior experience with meditation or Shinzen's mindfulness meditation formulations.
- Every month, there is always at least one Foundational program that has no prerequisites and is suitable for a beginner.
- Teaches the basic building blocks of a technique or quadrant, with lots of time for Q & A.
- Re-take foundations programs many times in order to get really clear about the nuts and bolts of that technique.
- Typically assumes some previous experience with a particular aspect of Shinzen's formulations.
- Trains strength and endurance through repetition, with less emphasis on Q &A.
- Assumes some previous experience with a particular aspect of Shinzen's formulations.
- Explore special exercises designed to clarify the subtleties of that quadrant or technique.
- May or may not have prerequisites.
- Explore Shinzen's techniques and other world traditions as organized around a conceptual theme or life applicability.